Wednesday, January 29, 2014

end of January catch up

I had an author event planned tonight, but it has been postponed due to the "snow event" in the southern part of the US. Lady Jane's Salon - RDU will now be held on February 26th. I'll be joining the lovely and talented Sabrina Jeffries and D.B. Starler.


This photo is the view from my deck. Plenty of Carolina blue sky!

I had ordered a box of Whisper Falls from my publishing house for giveaways and such.  It arrived yesterday, unbeknownst to me. When I went outside last night to check on the snow falling, there waited the box on my front porch. I am happy to say that the books were all rescued in pristine shape.

More news...

The driveway is shoveled now. It will soon be time to attempt the drive to my day job. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment