Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Counting down 1 week and Thank You Mary

One week from today is the release of A Whisper In Time. I can't wait for people to get their hands on the next stage in Mark and Susanna's story!

But first, let me pause and give a word of gratitude.

I needed to research some information for a pair of books, one that is mostly written and one that I'll probably get started on this summer.  I planned a trip to Williamsburg, then contacted a high school friend who lived there--to ask her if we could meet for coffee.

college of william and mary

Mary did so much more than that. She welcomed me into her home and accompanied me on my forays into the surrounding areas. Perhaps, best of all, she introduced me to other people who love history--people who were willing to share their ideas and knowledge so that the worlds I'll be creating in future books will be richer and more authentic.

Thank you, Mary! You have taken hospitality to a fine art and I am deeply grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment