Friday, April 25, 2014

Whisper Falls Question - Is Neuse Academy fact or fiction?



Is Neuse Academy fact or fiction? Did you use a specific private school in the Raleigh area for Mark’s high school?

Neuse Academy, the fictional private high school that Mark attends, is a composite of three local private schools.

There were several attributes that I wanted for Neuse Academy. I couldn’t find one school in the area that had all of those attributes, so I visited the web sites of several local private schools and found 3 that seemed to have the academics, activities, sports, extracurriculars, and atmosphere that I wanted for Mark. He gets the best of the best in his school.



[I often get questions about the Whisper Falls series.  I'll answer each of the most commonly asked questions in a separate blog post. You can navigate to them from my website, too.]

No comments:

Post a Comment