Thursday, June 5, 2014

BEA 2014 recap

I had a great time at BEA 2014 in New York City. It was hectic, crazy, and a lot of fun.

Here are a few photos to share.





My daughter with Neil Patrick Harris

The booth for Spencer Hill Press, my publishing house. (I'm sure there are bookmarks in there somewhere for I WISH, but I can't tell were.)




My author-friend Amanda Brice was signing copies of her book in the RWA Booth...and I spied books by two other author-friends, Deb Marlowe and Bev Pettersen.

Daughter brought home a lot of books this time, but not me.  Just a few, but they are a greatly-prized collection! Also, note the gorgeous, handmade bag by my editor Jessica and the bronze medal that Whisper Falls won for the Moonbeam Awards!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap, Elizabeth. It sounds hectic and fun and a little wild. And thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to meet NPH!

    And cool about the book sighting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like fun. And you saw Neil Patrick Harris.

    ReplyDelete